EXSIF Worldwide, Inc success is a true reflection of our strong and dedicated team. As the number one tank leasing company we have employees who are innovative professionals and leaders in their field.
We offer opportunities for individual growth and development plus attractive benefit programs. If you would like to join our team please submit your resume to email@example.com or click on the links below. If applying for a specific position, please reference it on your correspondence. EXSIF is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Maintenance & Repair Technical Surveyor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
The M&R Technical Surveyor is responsible for maintaining our European fleet's operational activities under the direction and guidance of the M&R Manager - Europe.
Specifically, you will work on-site at our depots to coordinate operational processes while managing competing priorities. As part of the Operations Team, in this role you will need to be able to independently stay abreast of technical/engineering developments and develop strong relationships with customers, depots, surveyors, suppliers, regional sales staff and our customer service representatives.
What we look for:
The ability to develop relationships, have strong attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills along with a deep understanding of the tank container, chemical, liquid, rail or road transportation industry.
What you will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular quality audits in each depot to monitor depot’s activities, inspection, repair, cost control and to ensure depot’s are performing and adhering to EXSIF's requirements;
- Ensuring EXSIF's technical and operational policies and procedures are effectively administered;
- Confirming our tank equipment is repaired promptly to the EXSIF criteria and in accordance with prevailing depot contract and tariffs;
- Arranging and directly training EXSIF's internal and external customers on operational related issues;
- Maintaining professional relationships with vendors and depots;
- Verifying industry standards are correctly applied, as appropriate, to all tank maintenance and repair;
- Keeping abreast of engineering developments within the tank container industry and assisting in warranty identification and associated field activities; and
- Providing recommendation to enhance services or processes for all EXSIF stakeholders.
To join our team candidates should have a hands-on and pragmatic attitude along with a strong ability to work independently. In addition to the following attributes:
- Mechanical, metallurgical, or chemical engineer
- Minimum HND (Higher National Diploma) level / in the Netherlands equivalent HBO/HTS bachelor level
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, preferable gained at i.e. depot, survey co., road barrel- and/or static pressure vessel manufacturer or tank container parts
What We Offer
• Competitive Salary
• Company Car