EXSIF offers a full range of specialized tanks for highly hazardous, product specific or otherwise more challenging products. Capacities range from 10,000 to 26,000 liters. Our technical and operational team can work with you to identify suitable equipment specifications, and where appropriate modify tanks from our existing fleet, or assist in the design, and supply new customer specific tanks sourced from one of our approved manufacturers. In both cases, once the equipment has been designed and costed, EXSIF offers a range of leasing options to meet customers’ needs.
Safe Access and Working Platform
EXSIF is pleased to offer specialty ISO tank designs and associated equipment to meet the specific needs of our oil and gas industry throughout North America. Responding to industry requirements, EXSIF can now provide customers with the opportunity to quickly deploy hand rails and fall restraints to meet specific safety requirements for on-site delivery or storage.When combined with one of our Chassis and fitted to a tank, it provides same dimensions, capacity, and mobility of standard containers. The new offering is focused on user safety and efficiency and provides economic benefits by reducing the need and number of poly totes stored on site.
Based on customer feedback, our new top access design offers oil and gas sites, chemical producers, shippers and transporters the following benefits:
- Each tank provides convenient & safe storage of up to 6,400 gallons of haz and non haz bulk liquids.
- Reduced risk of on-site spills associated with multiple totes.
- Mobility to easily transfer chemical products between job sites.
- Access to a larger supply to avoid waiting on delivery trucks and production.
- Minimizing the time and complexity of constructing on-site offloading facilities for start-up operations.
Additional options include: