Established in 2000 EXSIF Worldwide, Inc., headquartered in Purchase NY, is the world's leading tank container lessor with a fleet of over 70,000 tanks, nobody knows the business better than us.
With a highly experienced and talented team of industry proven professionals strategically located in regional offices, and a comprehensive customer service infrastructure, EXSIF Worldwide, Inc. has built a unique foundation for ongoing innovation and success. We are able to meet your equipment and leasing needs globally, with the advantage of regional focus and local knowledge.
EXSIF remains the industry leader, with the largest and most comprehensive fleet of standard and specialized tank containers. We are able to meet the diverse and changing needs of chemical producers, users and logistic operators involved in the safe distribution and storage of chemicals and other bulk liquids globally.
We provide unparalleled technical, engineering and commercial expertise, the widest range of intermodal tanks supported by a comprehensive, approved global depot network. Our IT systems offer real time connectivity allowing customers online access to equipment data and reports. This minimizes costs, speeds up reaction time, all of which ensures the safe, reliable and efficient transportation of bulk liquids globally.
As a Marmon / Berkshire Hathaway Company we are committed to fulfilling our customers’ needs through value added product services and innovation whilst maintaining the highest standards of business ethics and integrity.
- Customized lease terms and packages
- Qualified engineering personnel
- Project management capability
- Technical, operational and sales know-how
- Extensive global and regional regulatory knowledge
- Regional customer service and care
- Network of alliances and partnerships
- Innovative solutions and services to meet customers’ immediate and long-term goals
- Solution orientated and in-service support
- Equipment modification programs
- Training and awareness initiatives
- Fleet management and optimization
- Domestic leasing capability
- Highly diversified fleet, suitable for the transportation of a wide range of liquid cargoes and chemicals
- Standard and specialized tank containers, swap body tanks, offshore and mini tanks, gas tanks, cryogenic tanks and domestic U.S. IM 407s
- Custom-designed and purpose-built tanks
- Lined tanks
Approved Depot Network
- Strategic locations globally
- High standards maintained by regular in house audits and training programs
- ITCO ACC compliant
Web-Based Solutions and Support
- Private cloud infrastructure delivering web-based solutions
- Real time 24/7 availability for customers, depots, and approved survey companies
- E-DOCS is EXSIF’s internet based documentation and data service. Provides access to tank-related certifications, construction data, on hire surveys and related documentation on an individual unit level.
- Maintenance and Repairs (TLS) is EXSIF’s custom built secure, paperless system that automates the repair estimate process for customers and depots. It allows the entry, review, revision, authorization, and routing of tank repair estimates 24/7.
- Customer service team available to guide you through our on-line services and value added capabilities.
Contact us today to learn more about EXSIF's services and how we can make the distribution and shipment of bulk liquids, safe, efficient and affordable for your company.